In order for our classes to start again and continue for as long as possible, we must all follow some new procedures. Please therefore find below our new arrival and drop off procedures plus our Covid risk assessment.
You may have noticed we have breaks in-between lessons, this is to allow us to give the dance space a clean before the next class. If you have any questions to ask the teachers please do so by email/phone/text before or after the lesson rather than chatting to the teachers in between lessons. Please also arrive and pick up promptly as we do not have space or staff to watch early or late pick ups. For our SEN Covid-19 policy please see here.
New arrival and drop off procedures for all Jazzy J’s classes (Please also see video below)
- Children and parents MUST form a socially distanced queue before entering.
- Pupils will be greeted by a member of staff (wearing a face shield/mask outside of the building (in all weathers)
- All carers/older pupils will be asked a quick covid health questionnaire before entering the building.
- Pupils MUST be in their dance uniform before entering the building (we are not allowed to change clothes at any of our venues)
- Pupils must bring as little as possible into the dance space, for example….Dance Shoes, water bottle, Snack (fine to bring a bag). (Snack is for children doing 3 or more lessons consecutively)
- Once the questionnaire and attendance has been recorded the pupils will be asked to sanitise their hands and then shown their place in the room.
- No parents/carers are allowed into the venue except for baby ballet or parents/carers of children with certain medical conditions or impairments.
- All pupils will be given a box to place their belongings in.
- Pupils will be given a socially distanced (2 meters) spot or cross to stand on. They will remain on that spot for the entire lesson.
- No parents/ carers will be allowed to wait in the venue whilst the lesson is taking place.
Covid risk assessment
Please click on the link below to view Jazzy J’s Covid risk assessment.