As you will know by now from your children, the pupils at Jazzy J’s are working hard putting the final touches to their show dances! We’ re sure that you are anxious to know when and where you can buy tickets to come and watch the shows, so hopefully below is all the information you need to know….
There are three shows this year:
- Saturday 1st July 1pm
- Saturday 1st July 6pm
- Sunday 2nd July 3pm
All the shows take place at the Riley Smith Hall, Tadcaster.
Not all the children will be performing in all the shows. If your child attends Baby Ballet then they will be performing ONLY in the Saturday 1pm and Sunday 3pm shows. Please make sure you order tickets for the correct shows!
Because of the size of the school, I have outsourced the ticket sales this year to a team of parents. I have no control over ticket allocation or reservations. The only way to ensure that your tickets are reserved are to make sure that you book and pay early!
Ticket Sale information:
- Tickets cost £12.50 each. There are no concessions. If your child is under the age of 2, they are welcome to attend the show without a ticket but they must sit on your knee. Any children over the age of 2 need to have a ticket please.
- Tickets go on sale on Monday 24th April , and will be on sale until Friday 26th May. After that date, tickets can be purchased on the door on the day of the show, but if you want to guarantee a seat, or that you are sitting together, please make sure you book your tickets in advance!
- Tickets will be allocated on a first pay, first served basis. No tickets will be allocated to you until payment is received in the dedicated ticket account.
How to order and pay for tickets
- To order tickets, please either email your name and ticket requirements to email@example.com or print off and fill in the order form here with your requirements and hand it in to Jess.
- Please then pay your ticket monies to our dedicated account.
Online bank details are: 11-00-09 ; 11525064.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a different account to our usual payment account ; please check the account details carefully before you pay.
- Once your payment has been received, your tickets will be allocated to you. In order to ensure we don’t leave single seats on the end of rows, some large parties may find that they are seated in a block over two rows rather than in one single row.
- When making an online payment, please put your child’s name as reference, otherwise we won’t know who has paid and the tickets can’t be allocated to you!
- Your tickets will be handed out at your child’s dance lesson by one of our dedicated team of helpers in w/c 5th June. Please keep your tickets safe and bring them with you on the night!
If you have any questions about any of this information, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re more than happy to help with any queries.
Thank you for all your support. The children are all very excited about their show, and we are very grateful to you all for coming along to support them.
With best wishes, Jess.